Paul is officially done with his 3rd year of medical school! He took is OBGYN test today to complete his June rotation. Now it's on to his last year. Hooray!!!
Woo Hoo! Way to go Paul! Hee hee I had to laugh at Lynn and Teressa's comment cause that is what I have always told my one and only son-in-law! ;) Your Adam is growing up and such a sweet little boy. I giggled at his dancing. Thanks for sharing with us! Lesa
Isn't it a nice feeling to be starting 4th year already? I'm loving Michael's schedule already this year. Are Paul's rotations any lighter than they were 3rd year yet?
4 comments:
Way to go, Paul!
Congrats!!!!!! You have come a long way these past three years. You know you are our favorite son-in-law and always will be.
Woo Hoo! Way to go Paul! Hee hee I had to laugh at Lynn and Teressa's comment cause that is what I have always told my one and only son-in-law! ;) Your Adam is growing up and such a sweet little boy. I giggled at his dancing. Thanks for sharing with us!
Lesa
Isn't it a nice feeling to be starting 4th year already? I'm loving Michael's schedule already this year. Are Paul's rotations any lighter than they were 3rd year yet?
Post a Comment