Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Adam's First Hair Cut!



Adam has had little trims before, but this was his first real haircut. Daddy provided the entertainment while Mommy did the cutting. Mommy really had no idea what she was doing, but in the end it turned out pretty good.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Kim, I just wanted to tell you that Adam is getting so big and he is so cute!!! Good Job at cutting his hair.....it looks cute.

Sharp Family said...

Wow, what a big boy Adam is! Did he sit still for you? If so, what's the trick? I've been debating cutting Kaiya's hair because it is down to her mouth in front and always in her face, but I'm worried that she would never sit still and it would end up looking silly!

Unknown said...

You did a great job! He is sooooo cute! It helps to work together huh.