

Adam’s favorite toy is his Duplo Lego set (except for our cell phones of course). He got the set for his birthday and is really good at building towers. He can build towers that are more than 10 blocks tall! He also loves the little Lego Man that came with the set. When we ask Adam “Where’s Lego Man?” he searches until he finds the toy. (Just in case you're wondering, Adam did build the Lego towers you see in the pictures).


4 comments:
Adam is growing up so fast! I can't belive how big he is.
Adam is so cute! I wish we lived closer so Kara and Adam could play legos together!
Wow, Adam is so cute! That's pretty impressive that he can put those legos together like that!
Hey guys. So I heard you are taking off for two months? Where are you headed? thanks for the good treat Paul. Sorry we missed you when you came by.
Post a Comment