Like the hair? Adam thought it was more important to help pack the diaper bag than to get his hair brushed after we finished putting sunscreen on him.
We planned our day around the various animal feeding times and shows. Our first stop was the Lorikeet feeding. We thought Adam would have fun since he is always fascinated with birds.


The birds were pretty noisy, though, so Adam was a bit scared at first. By the end of the feeding he was laughing and pointing at every bird he saw.


This was Paul's favorite moment during our whole day at Sea World.
After the Lorikeets, we had fun feeding the sea lions.
Feeding the dolphins is, of course, one of the biggest highlights of Sea World. And we had great success! The dolphins came really close to us and stayed long enough for us to get some pictures!









2 comments:
Ok, I'm convinced...we're coming to visit! It looks like you guys are really enjoying your time there. I love San Antonio too!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I bet Adam loved seeing all the animals. Every time I look at your blog I make Mickel come in and look at how cute Adam is!
Post a Comment