Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Adam's Tricks - Part 2

3 comments:

Barbara Morrison said...

Adam, you are terrific! We can't wait to show your cousins all the words you know. They will be so glad to see their sweet Adam-Cousin and the wonderful progress he is making toward becoming a champion Guesstures player. When we play girls against the boys, Mike and Scottie will really need your quick ability to act out "fingers", "tummy", "eyes", "nose", "mouth", etc. You have a bright future as a talented charades player AND as a public speaker! We love you and your dear parents, and we are soooo proud of you!

Barbara Morrison said...

ADAM'S COUSIN MIKE MORRISON (age 7) SAYS: "Hello, Adam. This is Mike. I just saw your video. It's amazing!"

Barbara Morrison said...

ADAM'S COUSIN, SARA MORRISON (age 5) SAYS: Hello, Adam, this is Sara. I just saw your video. I like your sounds and noises.