Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!

We've woken up to snow on the ground a couple times, but it has never amounted to much. Since then, Adam has been anxiously waiting for a chance to play in the snow. Today he got his wish and loved it!
Adam wanted to use the big shovel in the snow just like Daddy. Instead, we gave him a small garden shovel.
That shovel only appeased him for a short time. When it was his turn to use the "big huge" shovel, he was delighted. After his first scoop, he called out "Just like a scooper truck and dump truck!"

Despite the cold, Adam wanted to stay and play forever!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adam can come help shovel the snow in Idaho at Grma & Grpas. We have a big shovel he can use also. Oh please Mommy please.

Cecily said...

How cute!! I love Adam's comment about the dump truck. Haha!

Laura said...

Hi Kim and Paul, Hey- thanks for your Christmas card and year update. It was darling. We need to get together. I think we're approx. 5 hours from Omaha. Hope you're having a happy new year.

Criscell said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys! What fun pics. I love the one of Adam holding his own shovel. We loved your Christmas letter! Thanks for remembering us.

Jennifer Lyn said...

I was so glad to get your Christmas card with a blog address! Hooray. I love to blog and now we can stay in touch better. Adam is sooo cute. I bet he and Emma would be great friends.