So cute! I miss y'all a lot. I keep remembering that mom and dad are there and I'm so happy for them, but very jealous of them too. Thanks for the updates! I appreciate them very much, and I'm sure it's not easy to update with two kids in the house now. Love you!
WOW--I'm so out of it! CONGRATS on your baby...a long time ago--SORRY I'm so slow checking blogs! He's super cute! I'm so happy for you guys. How's life these days? Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Kim,
What a beautiful baby boy! He has great color. Good luck adjusting to life with two!
oh how I heart babies!!!!! CONGRATS! Love you guys!
So cute! I miss y'all a lot. I keep remembering that mom and dad are there and I'm so happy for them, but very jealous of them too. Thanks for the updates! I appreciate them very much, and I'm sure it's not easy to update with two kids in the house now. Love you!
Congratulations! What a cute little boy!
WOW--I'm so out of it! CONGRATS on your baby...a long time ago--SORRY I'm so slow checking blogs! He's super cute! I'm so happy for you guys. How's life these days? Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment