Kim, it's after midnight in the ER for me and, sadly, you're probably still awake at home working just as hard. Thanks again for the fun decorations you made for all of us and the delicious cake for Adam (well, except the infield, which tasted like dirt...ha, ha, ha...I know you agree). See you soon. Love you, Paul
Hey Kim! How are you? Sorry, it's been SO long since I checked your blog. Your boys are so cute and grown up! How are you doing lately? Hope all is well!
2 comments:
Kim, it's after midnight in the ER for me and, sadly, you're probably still awake at home working just as hard. Thanks again for the fun decorations you made for all of us and the delicious cake for Adam (well, except the infield, which tasted like dirt...ha, ha, ha...I know you agree). See you soon. Love you, Paul
Hey Kim! How are you? Sorry, it's been SO long since I checked your blog. Your boys are so cute and grown up! How are you doing lately? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment