Texas was full of birds and Ohio is full of squirrels. Adam loves watching the squirrels play in our backyard. Paul has started putting crackers on our porch to coax the squirrels closer to our backdoor. Adam of course loves it! The squirrels seem to love it too. :) You can see the squirrel eating our cracker in the picture.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Squirrels
Texas was full of birds and Ohio is full of squirrels. Adam loves watching the squirrels play in our backyard. Paul has started putting crackers on our porch to coax the squirrels closer to our backdoor. Adam of course loves it! The squirrels seem to love it too. :) You can see the squirrel eating our cracker in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Kim! Looks like Ohio is treating you well...nice living arrangements you have there now! What ward are you going to? We went to the Beavercreek Ward. Are you living on the base? Do you ever get off much and explore around the area? I know I told you this before, but there is TONS for toddlers/kids to do around there. Let me know if you need any ideas, but check out metroparks.org. I can't believe we lived in the same place only a couple of months apart! We'll probably be back next summer...how about you guys? =) About the blog design: I made the header in Photoshop Elements using Free digital scrapbook stuff, and the background is a digital piece of paper that I inserted into the HTML. I can give you more info. if you're interested.
-Laura
Post a Comment