Adam has decided Baby is not enough any more. He now wants to sleep with his bear too. For the past few days he has been sleeping with both of his toys. Mommy and Daddy don't mind because once again his sleep seems to have improved with the addition of his new friend. Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's exactly like Kaiya, sleeping with both a bear and a baby. Too bad we don't live by you guys anymore, I think Adam and Kaiya would be good friends:) Oh, I really liked the picture of Adam helping you unload the groceries. That's impressive that they were all in a line, when Kaiya helps they get dumped everywhere! What a good helper you have!
What a cute boy! I love that he is attached to toys and he sleeps with them. I always try to get Kara to sleep with a doll but she quickly hands it back to me and shoots me a look of "mom, what do you think you are trying to pull?!"
Post a Comment