

We had a big snowstorm yesterday that created a beautiful scene around our neighborhood with the way the snow stuck to everything. It's hard to capture, but we tried to get some pictures. The trees were particularly beautiful! Of course, Kim and Adam enjoyed the comfort of the warm car while Paul braved the cold to take the pictures.


4 comments:
Cute blog Kim! I'm so glad to know your website. I'm going to be a regular visitor! Adam is such a little cutie pie!
I LOVE snow on the trees! They are great pictures. Next time you have some time in Utah, let me know. I would love for Adam and Elinor to meet!
Kim! I just found your blog through Criscell's! Wow! What a beautiful sight the snow brought! I am excited to look through your blog and see what you've been up to. : )
You did a good job--especially the top photo. It is hard to capture the hushed beauty of a fresh snowscape. If I meditate on your photos a bit, I can get a sense of being in that beautifully frosted world.
Post a Comment