Adam is enjoying Family Home Evening more and more. Of course, we play games with the lesson AND activity. Tonight was especially successful. We don't know how much Adam learned, but he had fun fishing and then being in charge of the "stop" and "go" lights. In fact, Adam loved it so much he continued playing the games long after FHE ended.


5 comments:
What was the game all about? Looks like Adam loved it! I always wonder if Caysja's getting anything out of it too, but it's still fun all the same.
That's funny that he kept on playing after FHE was over! I remember the "stop & go" game when I was a kid. I LOVED it!
We love Adam's style! He looks like he's dancing with flair as he flashes the "stop" and "go" signs. He could be leading cheers for his favorite team--his family. He has so much personality!
So cute, looks like Adam enjoys FHE! Hey, Adam, Kaiya likes the real kind of fishing, and even likes giving the fish she catches kisses, you should ask your mommy and daddy to take you when it gets warm outside:) (Although I don't actually recommend kissing the fish) Too bad we don't live by you anymore.
I love the picture of Adam with the "stop and go" - he looks so cute!
Post a Comment