Thursday, August 14, 2008

Creativity

Adam came running into the kitchen today yelling, "Cement Truck! Cement Truck!" Kim knew the construction workers had already gone home for the day so she followed Adam into the living room to see why he was so excited. Since we do not have a toy cement truck, Adam took matters into his own hands. Using his dump truck and golf club bag, Adam created his own cement truck! He was VERY proud of his new creation.

3 comments:

Criscell said...

That is so cute! He's a little smartie--just like his parents!

Kam Family said...

so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting! Also,I've miss placed your e-mail address, so I was wondering if you could please e-mail me, and then I'll be sure and invite you to our blog. Thanks! Hope all is going well!

Sharp Family said...

I love that Adam is 100% pure boy . . . creating cement trucks out of dump trucks, too cute!