Thursday, August 13, 2009

He's Here!!!

Darren William Morrison arrived today at 1:18 pm!
He is 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 19.5 inches long.
Both Darren and Mommy are doing well.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats! He's very cute. I hope your recovery is smooth and Adam makes the transition easily. Congrats again!

Sharp Family said...

Congrats guys! He is adorable!

Cecily said...

Congratulations!!!!! What a beautiful little man.

Juli said...

He is a beautiful baby! We are very happy for you and glad you are doing well.

Heather said...

Congratulations! Adam looks like he's enjoying being a big brother already!

Laura said...

Congratulations, you guys! He looks beautiful and I really like his name. I hope everything has been going well this past month!

Criscell said...

CONGRATS Kim!! Where have I been?!? I didn't even know you had a baby. So sorry! What a terrible friend. He's darling! How are things with two going? Is he a good baby for you? Hope all is well!