We celebrated Adam's birthday a few days early this year (we will be moving on his real birthday). Adam had a great day! He was very excited to see the birthday decorations when he woke up and the day got even better when we picked up Grammy and Granddad from the airport. 

Adam loved opening his birthday package from Grandma and Grandpa. His smile shows you how excited he was to open his new music set complete with a drum, tambourine, maracas and a harmonica.
Later that night the fun continued when we celebrated with Adam's favorite friends: Chelsey, Emily and Ryan. The car cake Mommy made was a great success and everyone enjoyed playing with Adam's new bowling set and race car track.
Later that night the fun continued when we celebrated with Adam's favorite friends: Chelsey, Emily and Ryan. The car cake Mommy made was a great success and everyone enjoyed playing with Adam's new bowling set and race car track. 





11 comments:
SOOO cute! You did a great job on that cake, Kim! What a talented girl. Can you believe we have two year olds?!
Yay! An update is just what I was hoping for. I'm still looking forward to all your moving pics and new home pics. Adam is so cute! I can't wait to see y'all. We're thinking about coming on August 1 or 2. If that's alright with you of course.
Wow! Those decorations are amazing! Why am I not surprised to see that the balloons are in rainbow order and in a very symmetrical design ;-) The cake was awesome too--Adam has a talented mom!
Adam with the red maracas is a great shot! What a smile. Adam looks like a suave band leader in the Glenn Miller/ Lawrence Welk tradition, smiling at the audience as they dance to his mellow tones.
What great cakes Kim made for Paul and for Adam! And they tasted good, too. It was a shame to destroy them, but their ephemeral nature is part of their artistic quality. The photo-shopped fotos of Jason & Paul golfing remain as remnants & souveniers of the original work which now exists only in memory.
Paul made an interesting cake for Kim, too -- the "Cake of Light" due to the excellent number of years Kim has survived & completed on the Planet.
I just realized that you have no fotos of Paul's birthday cake! Please rectify. By the way, the relics of Adam's cake can now be used for races on the Hot Wheels tracks!
Cake looks awesome!! Good job, Kim!
Cake looks awesome!! Good job, Kim!
Wow, Kim! Your cake making abilities are really impressive!
Thanks for all the nursery ideas. I actually took your idea and already handed out a newsletter for the month of July. I really like your idea for having some kind of pocket for each child to hold the things that they make. How exactly did you do your individual pockets? Do you keep it up all of the time or take it down each week? We can't leave anything up because we share the room with another ward. All of your ideas were excellent. Feel free to pass on anything else you remember doing or you see in your new ward.
Yay for new photos! I love these pictures - we had so much fun at Adam's party. And I know Jason told you, but Emily was doing it again yesterday: "I want Paul!" when she was getting in trouble with me. Tell you what - I'll send the girls down for a long weekend to play with Adam - how does that sound? Heehee
I am completely impressed by the awesome car racing cake! That looks so cool! Way to go Kim!! :)
Post a Comment