We had another fun trip to the zoo this week! Whenever we ask Adam if he wants to go for a walk or play outside, he always asks to see the animals. He really loves the zoo! This time we went with his good friends - Chelsey, Emily, and Ryan.
I want to go to the Zoo! Actually there is supposed to be an amazing zoo and aquarium in Madrid, so I'm sure I'll have some entry about going to see that over the summer. Although I'm 25 and don't have any children... oh well, I'm young at heart. I also just want to say that Adam is seriously adorable.
Adam looks so cool in his sunglasses. We are impressed that he is calmly allowing the female to do the driving. What a modern male -- manly yet tolerant & patient.
Just noticed Adam's expression as he sits in the truck with a woman driver. He's very generous and tolerant to allow her to handle the wheel, but he does look a little worried!
6 comments:
Caysja loves the zoo too! She would go there every day if we could afford it!
I want to go to the Zoo! Actually there is supposed to be an amazing zoo and aquarium in Madrid, so I'm sure I'll have some entry about going to see that over the summer. Although I'm 25 and don't have any children... oh well, I'm young at heart. I also just want to say that Adam is seriously adorable.
We love the shades!!!
The zoo is always a fun place to go!
Adam looks so cool in his sunglasses. We are impressed that he is calmly allowing the female to do the driving. What a modern male -- manly yet tolerant & patient.
Just noticed Adam's expression as he sits in the truck with a woman driver. He's very generous and tolerant to allow her to handle the wheel, but he does look a little worried!
Post a Comment