Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stacking Cups

Adam's stacking cups are one of his favorite toys. He's had them almost since birth. He has gone from chewing on them, to knocking down towers, to playing with them in the bathtub. Now he has learned to actually stack them and build his own towers while naming the colors. What great progress!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun tower and a smart boy:-) I love the "timber" at the end!

Karissa said...

Adam in that sweatervest is the cutest thing I have seen since... uhhh him at the zoo about ten seconds ago on your blog. Anyway, I have to admit that I love little boys in sweatervests. One of my friends here in the art history program just had a little boy and I bought her a blue sweatervest for him. Anyway, good job on dressing him so that he is far too adorable. I also would like to agree with Heather and say that he is a really smart little guy.

Unknown said...

Can I tell you that we all love this cute guy. We love the "By, By, See ya!"