Friday, July 25, 2008

Friends


Adam has reached the age where he enjoys playing with other kids. One of his favorite friends is Eden. They have similar personalities and play really well together! Today they had fun coloring, pretending to cook dinner in the microwave, playing outside, and building a zoo with the blocks and animals. There was only one time when they did not agree with each other. While playing outside, Adam preferred to watch the construction trucks, while Eden enjoyed looking at the neighbor's flowers. :) Despite this difference in opinion, both seemed to have a very fun day.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is so much fun that Adam is getting to that age! I can't wait for Elinor to want to play with other kids. By that time this new one will be the perfect playmate (whether he/she knows it or not!).

Heather said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of them both drinking out of their little cups. What fun!

Jason said...

I'm glad Adam has a good friend. I hope he doesn't forget "Emmay" though... :(